Music production session manager https://www.laborejo.org
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
[//]: # (Generated <date>. Changes belong into template/documentation/readme.template)
Program version <version>
This README is just a short introduction. Consult the manual (see below) for more information.
# Contact and Information
* Website https://www.laborejo.org
* Bugs and Issues: https://www.laborejo.org/bugs
* Git Repositories for all programs: https://git.laborejo.org
* Documentation and Manual https://www.laborejo.org/documentation/<shortname>
# Installation and Starting
### Release Version
If the latest release is not available through your package manger you can build it yourself:
Download the latest code release on https://www.laborejo.org/downloads and extract it.
### Git Version
It is possible to clone a git repository.
`git clone https://git.laborejo.org/lss/<shortname>.git`
* Python 3.6 (maybe earlier)
* PyQt5 for Python 3
* DejaVu Sans Sarif TTF (Font) (recommended, but not technically necessary)
#### Build Dependencies
* Nuitka >= 0.6 (maybe earlier. Optional when running from source dir)
* GCC (development is done on 8.2, but most likely you can use a much earlier version)
* Jack Audio Connection Kit must be running
## Build and Install
sudo make install
If you installed <name> through a packager manager or yourself simple use your application launcher
or terminal to start the executable `<shortname>`
You can also run <name> after extracting the release archive or cloning from git, without make or
installation. If you did so, for additional features please link tools/nsm-data to your executable PATH.
Use the manpage `man <shortname>` or run `<shortname> --help` (or local variant `./<shortname> --help` )
to see available command line parameters.