[//]: # (Generated 2020-12-18T23:01:31.935381. Changes belong into template/documentation/readme.template)
[//]: # (Generated 2021-01-01T23:55:34.683379. Changes belong into template/documentation/readme.template)
Program version 2.0.0
@ -48,7 +48,6 @@ It is possible to clone a git repository.
#### Build Dependencies
* Nuitka >= 0.6 (maybe earlier. Optional when running from source dir)
* GCC (development is done on 8.2, but most likely you can use a much earlier version)
@ -101,9 +100,9 @@ You can run Laborejo after extracting the release archive or cloning from git, w
"Calfbox" is the name of our internal realtime midi/audio python module.
* You can either choose to install the module systemwide, which will make running all Laborejo Software Suite programs more convenient (when run from the source dir). Please consult https://github.com/kfoltman/calfbox
* Or you just run `./configure` and `make calfbox` without subsequent install, which creates a `site-packages` directory in the source dir.
* A third option is `laborejo --mute` which runs without sound at all and does not need calfbox.
* It is bundled with the application for a normal install.
* Or you could run `./configure` and `make calfbox` without subsequent install, which creates a `sitepackages` directory in the source dir. You can then run `./laborejo` directly from the source.
* A third option is `./laborejo --mute` which runs without sound at all and does not need calfbox.
### From source directory with NSM
The developer uses this way to develop and use the software, so it will always be as stable as the