- ; example file to generate a video multitrack player website
- ; This file is just a trivial example, it doesn't reach copyright-level. No license needed.
- title=Bach Air BWV 1068
- description=Metronome click is muted by default. Raise the fader to hear it.<br>This is the example for <a href="https://git.laborejo.org/lss/Multichannel_Web_Video_Audio_Player_With_Volume_Mixer">the LSS multichannel player</a>.</p><p>Sorry, the midi-render does not include the repeat. It just jumps into the 2nd bracket.
- ; Track names need to be in the same order as the video files audio channels
- ; we assume stereo pairs. Each track is two consecutive channels
- ; Comma separated list. No spaces, no underscores
- ; Volume Map is one float value between 0 and 2 in steps of 0.01.
- ; 1 original volume level. So better don't go over 1, which means software amplification
- ; This is the initial / default position of the volume sliders, in the same order as the tracks
- ; Can be used to mute e.g. click tracks or conductor commentary by default.
- ; Comma separated list. No spaces.