Virtual folk instrument that bows continously.
The build system will do a check for the following dependencies:
- JACK Audio Connection Kit
- OpenGL with Glu and Glew
- For X11: x11 lib, xinput, xcursor (Other OS have not been tested yet)
- NSM - New Session Manager during runtime, through Agordejo (optional, but recommended)
Only for building:
- C and C++ compiler (e.g. gcc)
- meson build system
Compilation and Installation
meson setup build --prefix=/usr cd build ninja sudo ninja install
License and Credits
This project is, in general, licensed under GPLv3-only. Technically and legally each file is licensed individually. Please see each files header except where 3rd parties did not provide license headers in their files. For the sake of leaving the files unmodified we included LICENSE etc. files in the directory structure where needed. And this list:
All code, except the files mentioned below, by Laborejo Software Suite ( https://laborejo.org )
- Artifastring by Graham Percival
- Inspiration and some functions: smrgygurdy
- GPLv3-Only because it builds on artifastring
- Authors: EE+Computing Students Team E Maintained by: Nick Bailey Date: 21 March 2011. We read the code on commit 74226d1 / Aug 27, 2020
- No actual files of this library have been used here but we rewrote some files functions from C++ to C, adopting them to our more narrow usecase.
- Some of our files can therefore be considered derivative work of smrgygurdy. But we are all GPLv3 here anyway.
- Logo based on https://freesvg.org/sewing-machine-3287311 - A CC0 image uploaded to Pixabay.com by user piecebb8 (downloaded 2022-11-26)
- Our own Logo is licensed CC-By-Sa 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- jRead v1.6 and jWrite v1.2 by Tony Wilk (2015)
- The Code Project Open License (CPOL) 1.02
- nsm.h by https://github.com/jackaudio/new-session-manager, ISC License. See file itself for complete list of authors.
- Nuklear GUI header library Micha Mettke et. al. https://github.com/Immediate-Mode-UI/Nuklear ("Public Domain" www.unlicense.org)
- Embeds ProggyClean.ttf font by Tristan Grimmer (MIT license).
- Embeds stb_texedit, stb_truetype and stb_rectpack by Sean Barret (public domain)
- Uses stddoc.c from email@example.com for documentation generation